Change of Mind Returns / Exchange
We offer a 30 DAY RETURNS policy. If for any reason you’ve changed your mind after your
purchase or you require a different size product, we’re happy to work with you to return the item. To qualify for this offer, it is important to follow the guidelines below:
- We must be notified within 30 days of the purchase date of the item/s that you intend to return. The item must then be returned within 14 days following this notification
- The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition in the packaging it was sent in (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when we receive them back
- That you DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition.
- We suggest that any returns are sent via tracked postal service as we cannot accept any responsibility for items which do not arrive back with us. No refund of any type will be given should the returned item not arrive at our warehouse.
- A refund will be given when we receive the order back at our warehouse.
- A 20% restocking fee may be charged on these returns, this will be confirmed with you when you contact us about a return. Restocking fees will be deducted from any refund.
All goods must be returned to the following address:
- Bolt & Nut Australia Pty Ltd
- Attention: Returns
- 9/10, 93 Rivergate Place
- Murarrie Qld 4172
Wrong Order Received
Mistakes can and do happen, picking and packing fasteners is a very hands on job which requires a very good eye for detail and good discipline. We pick, pack and send hundreds of orders a day and unfortunately mistakes can and do happen. We do have processes in place to reduce potential picking errors. If your order arrives and you are not happy please email or call us, we will act quickly and do everything we can to resolve the problem
We only sell product made to Australian or International standards, our product is sourced from a number of large local suppliers which is tested to meet their high standards. If you believe the product you have received is faulty please contact us immediately. We require images of the faulty product and a description of what the problem is, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to send the photos through to us. We reserve the right to deny any refund requests if we do not believe an item to have a manufacturing fault.